It’s DECEMBER! Well if you have a calendar then you know it’s December :p. So what comes in December…the number ONE holiday that people around the world love to celebrate CHRISTMAS. Different countries around the world celebrate Christmas differently. Just how WE all celebrate our birthdays differently. Anyway I should STOP rumbling and tell you that this post is a MAKEUP post, A CHRISTMAS PARTY MAKEUP LOOK! I know that Christmas is 2 weeks away, but HEY we need to prepare :D.
Below you’ll find a picture (pictures) of my look and then explanation of how I created the look. DON’T worry I even did create a tutorial video, it will be uploaded. Just to let you know I’m going to create a whole post about my Vlog-YouTube channel. Stay tuned for that! 😀
Now you’ll see the makeup tools that I used and products, after that I will be explaning how I applied the “eye makeup”.
The makeup brushes (tools) that I used:
- MAC: 217 Blending Brush
- Mikajy- Eye Shadow Brush
- Sephora: all over shadow brush
- Sephora: glitter eye shadow brush
Sephora eyeshdows that I used (top to bottom):
- Sephora Moonshadow baked palette: White gold
- Sephora Eye shadow intense black N*01: Light grey (silver)
Too Faced “Matt Eyes Shadow Collection” colours that I used (top to bottom)
- Tufted Suede
- Fresh Linen
- MakeUpForEver Mat 8: Rouge Artist Intense
- MAC lip pencil: Cherry
- Sephora liquid eyeliner: Black N*0
The proudcts that I’ve used (top to bottom):
- Benefit: Dallas
- MAC: Fleur Power
- Mikyaj: Blusher Brush
Steps to applying the eye makeup:
- Apply your eye shadow primer, then after apply a cream eye shadow that is a simliar colour to the giltter eyesdow.
- Using the Sephora “silicon giltter eye shadow brush” apply the white gold glitter.
- After apply your matt grey eye shadow the Pebbles to your crease and outer V using the Sephora “all over shadow brush” and wing it out to create a cat-eye with the eye shadow.
- Then blend out the Pebbles eye shadow with a highlighting colour Fresh Linen using the MAC “217 blending brush” to blend out any harsh lines.
- When your done with step 3, apply a netural colour under your eye brows Tufted Suede with the Mikyajy “eye shadow brush” perforable a shade lighter then your skin colour.
- On the outer corner of your lower lashes apply Pebbles using the tip of the Mikyajy “eye shadow brush”.
- With the same brush apply the Sephora light grey into the inner corner of yout lower lashes.
- Then apply your black liquid eyeliner from Sephora.
- Apply your mascara and flase lashes (optional).
Steps to apply the Blush:
- Place the Dallas from Benefit (bronzer) under your check-bones, using the Mikyajy “blusher brush”.
- With the same brush apply the MAC fluer power blush apples of your checks.
Steps to apply the lip products:
- Outline your lips with MAC cherry lip pencil.
- After that fill in your lips with MakeUpForEver rough artist intense lipstik.
Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I had fun creating this look. Let me know if you want me to creat other holiday Christmas look, plus I might even doing nails still not sure. Either way I will let you know and stay tuned for more.